Language practices for Mechatronics Engineering, Information Technologies Engineering, Energy Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies Engineering.
- Select the folder of the practice you need and click on the title of each practice to download the PDF with the instructions. IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO PRINT THE PRACTICE.
- Do your language practice in a notebook sheet. Remember to write the instructions and your answers.
- If you are a student of English I, II, III, IV, V, VI or VII, do your speaking activity with a tutor at CADI.
- If your are a student of English VIII or IX, do your speaking activity with your teacher in class.
- Write your complete information on top of your language practice:
- Number and name of the practice
- Your student ID number
- Your complete name
- Your English group
|Language Practice 1 - English I to English IX|
|Language Practice 2 - English I to English IX|
|Language Practice 3 - English I to English IX|